Impala Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for suggestions. Live in the Midwest and drive about 40k miles a year. 2454519

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
I've had these (in the 20" variety) for about a year and they are incredible. I am also in the Midwest and they've served me well in every condition. These are literally the best tires I've ever had on a car.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Don't overlook the Goodyear Assurance WeatherReady tires. I just had them put on our Impala recently and love them so far. I thought the stock Firestones were ok but these blow them out of the water so far in the dry and wet weather I've encountered plus much quieter. Supposed to be really good in snow as well but we don't get that much here.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Don't overlook the Goodyear Assurance WeatherReady tires. I just had them put on our Impala recently and love them so far. I thought the stock Firestones were ok but these blow them out of the water so far in the dry and wet weather I've encountered plus much quieter. Supposed to be really good in snow as well but we don't get that much here.
Not available in 245/45r19

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Oh damn, that sucks.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Pirrelli cintrabo p7

Mine lasted me 85,000 miles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
882 Posts
used to get conti extreme contacts..but p7 are cheaper. both are GREAT in the rain and you can have full confidence on the highway and both have very long tread life. i go 33K a year so i am the evidence of all that.

toward the end of life they get noisy but i'm assuming thats with all tires?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts