Impala Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm planning on swapping out the old 235 straight six and Powerglide that's in my car, and putting in a 350 and a TH 350 or a TH 400 (depending on what my buddy has at his trans shop ready to go). I just have a couple of dumb questions. Does anyone know where I can find the motor mount adapter kits for the 350? The old 235 had the mount directly under the motor on the crossmember, and the 350 has the mounts on the sides. I've looked on Jegs, Summit, and GM performance parts, and can't find anything remotely close. I'm just not sure if I'm not looking in the right places, or where else to check. I don't really care if it's a weld in style or not, I just need one. Also, has anyone heard of a replacement trans crossmember that is a direct bolt in for the original, but is set up to accept the TH350/400? Another friend of mine mentioned something about it, but I can't seem to find anything about that either.

Thanks very much in advance!!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.