Impala Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay the day before I deployed a guy at a stop light decided he wanted to take his foot off the brakes and ram the back of my baby (96 Impala). The damage didn't seem to be too bad so I got the report did and got his insurance info. WELL yesturday I got an estimate on the damage and turns out more damage was done then I thought. In the begining I thought that I would only need a new rear bumper but, here is a list of the things that need to be replaced.

Rear Bumper Cover Assy
R Rear Bumper Cover Moulding
L Rear Bumper Cover Moulding
Rear Bumper Cover Support
R Rear Bumper Impact Absorber
L Rear Bumper Impact Absorber

I guys could give me a couple of sites where I could get this stuff I would really help out alot. OH yea I get back 1200 for the damages so if you guys know where I can get some good parts for cheap that would also be helpful!!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Okay the day before I deployed a guy at a stop light decided he wanted to take his foot off the brakes and ram the back of my baby (96 Impala). The damage didn't seem to be too bad so I got the report did and got his insurance info. WELL yesturday I got an estimate on the damage and turns out more damage was done then I thought. In the begining I thought that I would only need a new rear bumper but, here is a list of the things that need to be replaced.

Rear Bumper Cover Assy
R Rear Bumper Cover Moulding
L Rear Bumper Cover Moulding
Rear Bumper Cover Support
R Rear Bumper Impact Absorber
L Rear Bumper Impact Absorber

I guys could give me a couple of sites where I could get this stuff I would really help out alot. OH yea I get back 1200 for the damages so if you guys know where I can get some good parts for cheap that would also be helpful!!

If you can find a Junk yard that has a REAL impala SS in it, just buy the back bumper... should run you $75-$150... the other stuff is not that expensive. hopefully you will make about $7-$800 off this deal!!!!

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
yea just look around maybe on craigslist to u might find one being parted out and like he said make money off someone hitting u!!!!!!! love it!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts