Impala Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm new to the forums so first off, hello!
Second thing, I own and am inquiring about a 06 Buick lacrosse 3.8 which in my research is basically the same car as a 8th gen Impala, soo...
I just replaced the heater core after finding a puddle of antifreeze on the passenger floor, well that was a real hoot! Screws and those stupid plastic welds, WOW! Let's just say I ended up buying a new inner housing.
Got everything back together and seems to be working fine until I go to run the AC for awhile, now I notice a puddle of water on the floor again (passenger) !! Not antifreeze but clear water obviously coming from evaporator, but why? A drain hose came loose? A seal? I do see some water coming out below car, maybe not all. Never messed anything to do with evap, seemed pretty straight forward once I got that stupid box apart, also new core came with new foam seal but I never saw anything that even should have messed with evap and didn't notice a drain system or?? Did I miss something
Time to rip out the center console, seats, (have rear vents) and dash again??! UGGH!
Any thoughts from someone who's familiar with these?
Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
210 Posts
::::
Fatal Error
No VIN
No Info in Signature Sec.
All Missing
::::

VINGOESONTHISLINE
YEAR/Impala/0.0V?•Stock?/Mods?•