Impala Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup guys im thinking of powder coating the centers of my torq thrust ll's black and leaving the outter lip polished. Check out my car and tell me what you guys think would look better. I dont have too much chrome or polish on my car as i have blacked out the chrome moldings around the windows.

·
Banned
3,667 Posts
If everything is already blacked out, might as well black them out all the way so it does not look off. Your wheels would be the first I see all black in that style and that style wheel compliments the car very well no matter if its polished or black

·
Registered
102 Posts
Sup guys im thinking of powder coating the centers of my torq thrust ll's black and leaving the outter lip polished. Check out my car and tell me what you guys think would look better. I dont have too much chrome or polish on my car as i have blacked out the chrome moldings around the windows.
I dunno know..Those Torq Thrust look tight just the way they are! Granted, some wheels do look good blacked out. But, I've seen blacked-out centers on Torq's, and I don't think they look as half as good as the grayd-out centers for those wheels. Do a search on Google image, I'm sure your bound a run accross some good examples.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Yea I agree with old skool,, personally I am re doing my car with all black wheels,, but the Thrusts would look better in the dark gray for your car,, let us know which way you decided to choose,,

1 - 5 of 5 Posts