Impala Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that there is a way to access hidden menus for MyLink in other vehicles. I was wondering if anyone knew how to get to those menus for this model?
I am primarily interested in finding a more in depth equalizer . I've got the upgraded Bose stereo package and the only adjustments I can make are bass, mid and trebel- kinda silly.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
235 Posts
I know that there is a way to access hidden menus for MyLink in other vehicles. I was wondering if anyone knew how to get to those menus for this model?
I am primarily interested in finding a more in depth equalizer . I've got the upgraded Bose stereo package and the only adjustments I can make are bass, mid and trebel- kinda silly.
I think that's all the adjustments on this system you can do. Sad considering it's
supposed to be the better Bose system for
$ option.

On my Grand Prix GTP, it had premium Bose
System as an option....but it was the Bose
Monsoon system. Night and day in comparison to Impala system....And yes, it
had an equalizer...now that was premium sound option!

·
Registered
296 Posts
This stuff looks a little too crazy. I would just like to be able to have an enhanced equalizer, as well as turn off the screen when I'm not actively using it. I don't think there is a way to do either without messing with the code, which is unfortunate
Yes you can turn off the screen Home Button>Settings>Display>Turn Off Display

1 - 7 of 7 Posts