Impala Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The previous owner didn't update a lot of the things on that car, and I'm assuming the tires go in that catagory. They squeal really bad in the rain, and are very slippery. What would you do?
I have insurance so I wouldn't be spending any money on the bills! Thanks, though!!
Also, there's only 45,000 miles on the car.

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well, let's see...The tire blew out, the other tires squeal very badly and are slippery in the rain, right? So what do you think? Should we spend a few hundred dollars on a set of tires or a few thousand on medical bills and auto body repairs?? Hmmmm! I wonder - what to do???? Good luck!

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, let's see...The tire blew out, the other tires squeal very badly and are slippery in the rain, right? So what do you think? Should we spend a few hundred dollars on a set of tires or a few thousand on medical bills and auto body repairs?? Hmmmm! I wonder - what to do???? Good luck!

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If the car has 60,000 miles on the original tires, then yes, replace them all. Get a good name brand. Do not buy tires made in China. Most of them have been recalled.

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have an 02 impala ls and the original tire were crap, I put Kuhmo's on last year and really love them

·
Registered
36 Posts
Replace Immediately if you haven't already done so! Bridgestone, Yokohama,
Michelin, Goodyear are all safe bets too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts