Discussion Starter #1

·
LIFETIME HILLBILLY
6,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i didnt get my return yet...:gaah:

But the lights should look sick on your car man:beer:
I filed the day after I got my W2. Don't worry it'll come :eek:k3:

I'm thinking about getting the aftermarket indy grill in Don's shop $55 doesn't seem like a bad price and I think it would go good together.

·
LIFETIME HILLBILLY
6,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They don't list weather its a H1 or not tho ugh I need to order my new Hids :gaah:

·
LIFETIME HILLBILLY
6,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If I have enough left over after I get my struts and a few other things I need I may be able to get it :beer:

·
LIFETIME HILLBILLY
6,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I JUST ORDERED MY OVERKILL TUNE :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Overkill 3400 Reprogrammed Computer - 20% off
Vehicle: 2002 Impala/Monte Carlo $194.99 USD 1 $194.99 USD

Shipping and handling: $25.00 USD
Total: $219.99 USD
Receipt No: 2769-2588-9104-8317 :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hope: :hope: :hope: :hope:

The anticipation is killing me already :icon_hang: :icon_hang: :icon_hang: :icon_hang:

·
LIFETIME HILLBILLY
6,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm not gonna be able to sleep till I get it :bang:

·
Super Moderator
18,501 Posts
She's gonna look GREAT with thos headlights! I'd LOVE them for mine....no money right now though. I think I'll owe for taxes, as well.:gaah:

One day, I hope....My next thing is putting my centers on, I got them last year and had no time to put them on... yet... :hope:

Reactions: SCOTTYINWV

·
Go Get It
15,065 Posts
Good purchase! They will def look sweet on your car. You could have gotten them a bit cheaper than 180 though, but its your money to do with as you please. The tune should wake it up a whole lot

Reactions: SCOTTYINWV

·
LIFETIME HILLBILLY
6,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Good purchase! They will def look sweet on your car. You could have gotten them a bit cheaper than 180 though, but its your money to do with as you please. The tune should wake it up a whole lot
$180 was the cheapest I could find for the smoked CCFL halos projectors, I wanted the halos to be bright. I just don't think the led halos are bright enough.

You can see the difference in the beginning of the video.

·
Go Get It
15,065 Posts
Fair enough. The ccfl are much brighter, BUT I've seen some people get bad halos out of the box, never seen it with the LEDs (though I'm sure it happens)

1 - 20 of 179 Posts