Impala Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the 3rd time this has happened. In the prior two times I’ve been able to re enter the stations and presets, but this time I cannot re enter except one station. The others that are preset are local FM stations and I cannot even change those to Sirius. Any ideas appreciated.
Automotive design Personal luxury car Vehicle audio Car Auto part

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 2017 LT that just had the preset XM stations dissappear (preset buttons turned Grey and lost the station identifier). I can turn the channel select knob and select other stations but the station ID info does not show (or change) on the screen. I can select between the different bands (AM, FM, etc).

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have a 2017 LT that just had the preset XM stations dissappear (preset buttons turned Grey and lost the station identifier). I can turn the channel select knob and select other stations but the station ID info does not show (or change) on the screen. I can select between the different bands (AM, FM, etc).
I am also looking for the solution to this. Same th g has happened to me, 2015 There have been 3 incidents in about 3 years, bit for some reason this time it won’t let me re enter the presets. They remain gray. Not happy. If I find a solution I will post.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am also looking for the solution to this. Same th g has happened to me, 2015 There have been 3 incidents in about 3 years, bit for some reason this time it won’t let me re enter the presets. They remain gray. Not happy. If I find a solution I will post.
After turning the car off and letting sit for a few minutes, the station presets came back. Not sure how, but they are there now.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts