Impala Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, everyone my name is Robert. Its nice to meet yall(yes im from texas) You can either call me Robert, Rob or Southern. I recently picked up an 09 Impala and Im in love already.

·
Premium Member
18,506 Posts
Welcome!!! :beer: Next step....PICHERS! :eek:k3:

Reactions: SouthernImpala

·
8th Gen Antagonist
13,660 Posts
Welcome Rob!

Reactions: SouthernImpala

·
Banned
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The story is I was actually taking my girlfriend in so she could buy a God awful kia(which is why all those kias are in the picture). Well while waiting on her to pick out the one she wanted, the Impala just kept calling to me. It looked so lonely being around all those kias, so I felt that I had to rescue it from that hellhole. I didnt even plan on buying a car that day.

·
Young Gun
3,907 Posts
The story is I was actually taking my girlfriend in so she could buy a God awful kia(which is why all those kias are in the picture). Well while waiting on her to pick out the one she wanted, the Impala just kept calling to me. It looked so lonely being around all those kias, so I felt that I had to rescue it from that hellhole. I didnt even plan on buying a car that day.
Yeah man great story saved the imp from the crapy ass kia's!!!
:yahoo::yahoo::clap::clap::biggrin::hope:

·
Back in Black
4,127 Posts
Welcome, into Impala rescue that could get really expensive, glad you saved this one from KIA hell

·
Premium Member
18,506 Posts
Nice-looking Impala you got there! Great rescue story, too!!!:eek:k3:

·
Banned
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey everyone I'm back. The absence was due to work, but I'm here now. In case anyone was wondering I'm from the Dallas/Ft. Worth area.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts