Impala Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Young Gun
3,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Figured hey why not introduce myself here I mean i've been on here and all but here it is. My name is Bill, I have a 1966 Impala SS i had found in my previous neighborhood i was living in and found it with no front end on it. me and my buddy are all into cars so we'd drive around looking for cars to get. ( this is when i was planning on getting a old car for my first) and browse and try to find a car me and my dad could not have a ton of worl to do on and he could teach me how to work on cars cause ever since a kid i've been interested in them. ill post up pics of when i actually fully examined the car cause everday i would walk past or drive past the car and the rumor was the girl wanted too much for it. So one day my buddys dad came over and we went to go look at a 79 firebird that was sitting in the neighborhood to see if it was worth the 1,200 he was asking and of corse it wasn't :lol: So on our way back my buddy knew i wanted to stop and see the impala and ask the girl about it so he asked his dad if he would stop and ask her for me. So he did that for me and we pulled up and knocked on the door... The lady answered and he asked about the car. She said it was her car to replace the beatle her father had gotten her for graduation cause the beatle was just too slow. So sh said that she love to drive this Impala and it was the only car she could parrel park :yikes: for a girl thats amazing. But he saud cause he (meaning me) is looking for a first car and was wondering if you'd be interested in selling it. She thought for a second then said yeah i'd sell it to you because it is going to be your first car. So we made a deal and we paid her and both walked away happily!:yahoo: So the whole front end was ripped out becuase supposily a balljoint snapped and her dad bought a whole new front end to replace it but in the process he had passed. So he had a whole new front with everything but the coill springs. I ordered them and me and my dad have worled on this car and my dad actually told me that this is the only car he would enjoy working on. Before this we looked at i forget either a 68 or 69 Gto. But the guy didnt take our offer so we left. So thats some of my story and this is a dream come true figured i would share because im bored but heres some pics :clap:

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Welcome to the forums man. :beer:

Reactions: brodg

·
Young Gun
3,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Haha i've been on here just figured i would post stuff cause im bored but thanks kevin love your impala man. good luck on the dipping

·
LIFETIME HILLBILLY
6,197 Posts
Welcome to the forum NOOB :giggle: I love the ss man

Reactions: brodg
1 - 20 of 40 Posts