Impala Forums banner

41 - 60 of 188 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #44 (Edited)
So I recently got the SS style spoiler because I've always liked it more than the non SS one. Haven't got it installed yet but it's a perfect color match and lines up with the old ones holes so hopefully I can install it this weekend just been way to cold and snowing all week but here's a picture of it off the car still.

Here's the old one and as you can see pretty cold outside and sorry for the night picture just wanted to get something from my trunk and it was frozen shut so I just took pictures since I was there

I'll make sure to take picture when I get it on.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Finally got that SS type spoiler installed today finally got time to do it and the first time I did it found out the old one had 3M tape on it so releasing the bolts didn't do a thing then I needed to drill inward a little because new spoiler is a little narrower. But anyways here's some pictures cars pretty dirty because it just snowed so all that road salt I hate winter but the spoiler looks good.

·
Go Get It
15,066 Posts
Looks great!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #49 (Edited)
Next up on my list of to dos is new headlights which will probably be soon might get them for myself on my birthday and add HIDs once I get them. Also still thinking about it but might get those Spyder LED taillights like yours Wilson I like them a lot so I'll keep every one updated.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Haven't done anything since the spoiler but I cleaned her all up and now just can't wait for those new headlights. Also sorry about the shadow was in a hurry today. And if anyone would like to give me any ideas on what to do next I'll be open ears.

·
Go Get It
15,066 Posts
After headlights, maybe the SS grilles? Have you done any stereo or lighting mods?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #52 (Edited)
I was definitely looking at getting the ss grille just had a hard time finding the fog light ports. I've only installed dynamat so far because the bose speakers are pretty good where it made my car vibrate but I was thinking of doing some in the future. On the lighting mode I've switched my interior lights to LED then added blue LEDs under my dash which I had a picture of them then switchbacks oh and LED bars in the trunk but that's it. Oh also LED reverse and licence plate lights.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Oh yeah I didn't think of painting inside the engine that I might do and about the lowering it after seeing people with theirs lowers I thought it looks good and was thinking about it because it sure does look good on your car Silver and a lot people agree lol.

·
Go Get It
15,066 Posts
For the fog light bezels, look for the 2012+ bezels too. Same thing as the SS ones.

Lowering springs are definitely a good look on these cars. Interior trim painting, engine cover painting, touchscreen/navi headunit, subs, etc.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #57 (Edited)
Alright I'll look at that thanks but in your opinion what colors trim goes best with the gray interior that I have I've wanted to do that for awhile because I would like a more sporty look over the luxury wood look. And thanks for the good ideas was looking at which head unit to get too.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Yeah I saw you did that and totally agree but don't think I'll find a deal like you but I saw silver once and it looked good to me I thought.

41 - 60 of 188 Posts