Impala Forums banner

181 - 188 of 188 Posts

·
Registered
4,122 Posts
Same. So for the bottom one. Pull off the chrome trim then using a flat head. Push it in in the top right corner and push it up at a 45 to the top right and it will pop the corner out then work your way around. I tried using my fingers and it wouldn't budge but popped out with a screw driver.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #183
Thanks I'll have to try it then but I might have to take my bumper off anyway for the fog lights bezels.

·
Super Moderator
12,441 Posts
Honestly, it's really not hard to take the bumper cover off and it just makes it that much easier/safer to remove the grilles as you can access the "tabs" that hold them in from them back of the grilles. If you need to work on the fog-light bezels anyway, I would just remove the bumper cover - it's really not that much work - a few bolts and a bunch of retainer clips and it comes right off.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
58 Posts
He's right had to replace my bumper myself. one screw each side and the rest clips. The grills come off as you take the bumper off. They snap in

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #186
Well finally had the time to replace my brake rotors and pads before replacing my old ones squeaked and when braking hard my steering wheel would shake which after taking off the rotors I can tell they were warped because bad hot spots. But the new rotors look good and are zinc coated so shouldn't have a problem with rust.

181 - 188 of 188 Posts