Impala Forums banner

1 - 20 of 188 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm relatively new to the forum. I've had my Impala a little over a year now and I'm very happy with it and also loved that I discovered this site. It gives me ideas I wouldn't have thought of without it so here is some pictures of what I've done to it so far. More to come and ideas welcome.

The day I got her had tints put on before driving it off the lot.

Tinted the tail lights.

Tires taken off to black out.

Still blacking out rims also refreshing black pillers.

Rims done just getting the look of it.

All back together and looking good.

Final results also added 3" chrome exhaust tips.

Blacket out bowtie front and back.

Blue interior lighting on a switch.

Leather shifter.

Black reflective bowtie on steering wheel.

All interior lights changed to LEDs.

LED reverse and licence plate lights.

I have more mod pictures to come soon.

·
Go Get It
15,061 Posts
Lookin good! :eek:k3:

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks I still have mods I want to do the next one is getting new headlights I don't know exactly which ones yet. I also have done some more stuff that I need to add pictures for which I will a little later.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Looks awesome, I want that color!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks I'm hoping to get IOTM sometime soon but I'll need a little more mods for that. Also congrats on yours 702 you have a sweet car.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here are some more pictures.

Added switchbacks.

Plasti Dipped my grill trim

All finished and Plasti Dip under the lower grill. You can see the switchbacks on.

Added 2 LED strips in the trunk pretty dang bright. Need a better picture of it with an actually clean trunk lol.

·
Go Get It
15,061 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,815 Posts
Looks good! I think the Uhhh was in reference to doing under black, but not between the grills.

IMO, the back strip and window trim, maybe even door handles, should be black. But that's JMO.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Oh okay I see I just didn't really like it black between but I did under doesn't stand out enough either. Also thanks for the opinions and might just do that but I kind of like the chrome bar on the back goes with the reverse lights but the other two most definitely.

·
Go Get It
15,061 Posts
:lol:

When I looked at it yesterday it was a pic of some random lady :giggle:

Looks good!

·
Registered
4,122 Posts
Glad too see the switchbacks worked out for ya man! Defiantly coming along great. I agree on leaving the trunk lid appliqué chrome. Matching the tail lights reverse chrome. But you know black out the window chrome and door handles! :eek:k3:

Edit: also do the impala on the rear pillars!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Go Get It
15,061 Posts
1 - 20 of 188 Posts