Impala Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Part-Time Canadian
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when i bought my first Impala, the '03, I started buying all the die cast Impalas i could get my hands on and well this is my collection so far. It's always growing

·
The F*** Killer
1,592 Posts
Ever since I got my 8th gen I been looking for a scale model and never can find them :/

·
LIFETIME HILLBILLY
6,197 Posts
Find a 7th gen model kit to build like yours :eek:k3:

·
Mr. Handy
6,289 Posts
Have done some searching on ebay and haven't been able to find many 7th gens. Most are police cars. Anyone have a site? I would like to modify and tinker with a model!

·
Premium Member
22,815 Posts
1/24 Impala SS 7th Gen in black....$40 shipped OBO BNIB

If you give me some more info I can see what's available.

·
Mr. Handy
6,289 Posts
1/24 Impala SS 7th Gen in black....$40 shipped OBO BNIB

If you give me some more info I can see what's available.
Very interested! What do you mean by more info?

·
Premium Member
22,815 Posts
Scale, colors, materials, price range, etc. If you want that SS I can get it out this week.

·
Mr. Handy
6,289 Posts
Scale, colors, materials, price range, etc. If you want that SS I can get it out this week.
1:18 to 1:24 scale, any color really, preferably steel, and still looking to spend a little less than that. $20-30 shipped is what I am really willing to spend on a "toy to tinker with".

I would really like an "assemble yourself" plastic model but, I am sure those are way harder to find. A plastic model would make modding it way easier.

·
Part-Time Canadian
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
1:18 to 1:24 scale, any color really, preferably steel, and still looking to spend a little less than that. $20-30 shipped is what I am really willing to spend on a "toy to tinker with".

I would really like an "assemble yourself" plastic model but, I am sure those are way harder to find. A plastic model would make modding it way easier.
i bought a 9C1 model at a hobby shop i just covered over the holes where the light bar goes and painted the interior grey. never finished it yet

·
Mr. Handy
6,289 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts