Impala Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heres just some random pictures ive been saving for who knows how long ill post more at a later time....

everyone feel free to post pictures that u have collected of b bodys and related stuff.... ( PLEASE DO OT BASH THE PICTURES I OR ANYONE ELSE PUTS ON HERE EVERYONE HAS THERE OWN TASTE AND WE SHOULD ALL RESPECT THAT THANX ):smile:

·
Banned
3,667 Posts
For the same reason people take a perfectly good stock exhaust system and replace it with something else......its all a matter of personal preference.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Some have style. I dig the old red and yellow wagon with the blower. That car has been out for a while.

·
Registered
103 Posts
dude at first i thought i was in a rap video,with all the candy colors and big rims...:biggrin::wink:

i love idea of some dubs,but when you go over board like these cats...man its sad that all the paint,systems,rims are more money then what the car is worth...:eek::eek:

biggest rim on a car should be 20"s maybe 22"s but thats pushing it...:cool:

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
The man asked nicely not to bash the pic's. Why people say that just before putting up pics of wierd car's is beyond me, but it happens alot.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanx everyone for not bashing we all have our own style im not saying i like everyone of these im jsut saying there to give people paint and rim, accessory ideas u know , i just save any customized caprice/ impala pic that i can find so i thought id share w/ everyone

MORE TO COME LATER!!!!!!:biggrin:

·
Registered
303 Posts
heres just some random pictures ive been saving for who knows how long ill post more at a later time....

The older red Impala looked nice. It looked like you could take those wheels off, put stock ones back on, and it would like original. I would drive it around with those aftermarket wheels; I just like the idea that it could be returned to stock.

I thought the yellow tint was interesting. I used to wear blueblocker sunglasses long ago. I wonder what it would be like driving a car with them all over.

The wagon with the blower and carbs sticking out of the hood was great [big wagon fan]. I wish there was a way to make fuel injection look as awsome as a pair of huge carbs mounted a high rise manifold sitting on a blower.

The front shot of the white Caprice (SS?) with the cowl hood, billet grille, and white(?) headlight covers had an uber clean look. What does the rest of the car look like?

The last pic of the flame painted graphics on the pumpkin cover and air bag mounts was really great. With the attention to detail down there, it makes me wonder what the rest of the car looks like.

I am not a fan of raised cars on huge rims [unless you you are putting a car body on a 4WD frame/drivetrain, then I will check it out... probably more in the way that you would stare at a Jerry Springer show/trainwreck, but I would at least check out the engineering that it took to do it].

I am also not a fan of designer/product labels on cars. [I don't even wear designer label clothes... they don't pay me to advertise their schlock, so why would I do it for free.] At the same time, if they ARE paying to advertise [remember the older VW bugs painted up to look like Kool cigarettes... pre vinyl wrap], then I say go for it.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lol that last picuture is actually od a international cxt i believe with airide but i couldnt pass up the picutre of the painted shit because it looks so clean!!!! i had to put it on ehre for u guys to see here comes page 3!!!!!!:eek:

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

clear rims !!!!

taken at the garden of the gods in colorado springs!!!

i wnat a scarface theme after i saw this car!!!!

one of my favorite white caprices!!!

see thru bike rims sry had to put this on here!!!

solid rims on airbags looks fukin sick!!!!!

i want white on white rims for my car heres an example!!!

after he took off the white rims he now calls it ace!!!!

chrome dust covers

all bags down !!!!

all bags up!!!

front bags down

·
Registered
741 Posts

·
Registered
828 Posts
A custom I always wanted to make:

Take a box wagon, say an '85 Caprice wagon. Chop off the entire top to make it a long, long convertible. There'd be a long vinyl covered padded cover/arm rest that would go around the whole top where the body was cut below the windows.

Forget about a top - this would be a parade/Arizona sunny day car. I wanted to do this for a long time. With all the seats up it would be a great car to cruise around in, and would look fantastic (to me anyways!).

·
Registered
117 Posts
That first series he posted, third one down, HAD to be either the rapper Master P, or his son's, Romeo Miller.

I liked some of them. I find all these donks get repetitive and played out though, I say 20" is maximum for me, anything else doesnt look right and the tires start to cost lot$.

On the other hand, The Scarface themed car was well done.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts