Impala Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, im new to this site and was hoping to get some helpful info. So heres my problem, i have a 2007 impala 3500 LT. It wont turn over< the keys are stuck in the ignition, and wont shift out of park. I just replaced the ignition switch and battery. i also have no dome light, floor lights, brake lights or turn signals. the radio works and so does the fan?? Please help me with any suggestions

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i watched that video and i checked mine but all of the wires are not loose and are connected. i dont have any twists or loops in the wiring either

·
Back in Black
4,127 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the welcomes!! Is there anybody else that agrees with my problem being the brake solenoid? Would that explain why i dont have break lights or any other interior lights??

·
Premium Member
954 Posts
Welcome, Edubs! As a Customer Service rep, I'm unfortunately not able to to provide much in the way of do-it-yourself instructions, but I hope that you get some great feedback from the forum. If you have any questions about recalls or warranty information, or wanted assistance in locating and working with a dealership, I'm just a private message away!

Katie
Chevrolet Customer Service

1 - 7 of 7 Posts