Impala Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
not as nice as RM's, but heres my humble submission...

Dont mind the fingerprints everywhere, etc.. I'll post some after Im done wrenching on it , after its all cleaned up

·
Banned
3,667 Posts
You car looks fugly on this computer. I am at a place called netzone, a place where all the geeks,nerds and rejects seem to flock by the dozen. The things we do when we need to print something or look something up after hors....lol.

You guys have a great weekend and Kevin, hope this helps jack up your thread;-)

·
Registered
574 Posts
Dont mind the fingerprints everywhere, etc.. I'll post some after Im done wrenching on it , after its all cleaned up
Yes, clean that damn bay up!! Looks good noce job, hard to compete with RM, he has a nice setup.

·
Registered
103 Posts
super charger!!! :eek:

im scared:hiding:
nice ride dude wish i could have done that w/my 04ls...would have been payed off by now,and probably moded...keep up the great job on smokin them rwd,lol :biggrin:

probably gonna hear it from all the rwd guys...:rolleyes: but its all good...:cool:

·
Registered
358 Posts

nice work man! it looks great. when will she be hitting the track again?

·
Registered
358 Posts
no sh*t that sucks man! what times are you aiming for @ the track?

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ill be happy if i make it DOWN the track this yr the way things are going
shooting for mid 12s no IC, after the IC is done... well lets just say quicker LOL

the thing that pisses me off, is ive had it running well 3times, and the engine has been out 2 times now once due to part failure, once to me being paranoid after a knocking/ping sound (ended up being a broken lower engine mount) :p and each time i tear it apart its ~$2-300 in gaskets so its killing my winter mod/IC $, I had plans to go even bigger this winter, but that may be postponed another year now :(

·
Banned
351 Posts
Jesus, mid 12's? Who woulda thunk with some knowledge and hardwork that youd be running the quarter that quick in a heavy ass FWD impala... very impressive.

·
Registered
358 Posts
ill be happy if i make it DOWN the track this yr the way things are going
shooting for mid 12s no IC, after the IC is done... well lets just say quicker LOL

the thing that pisses me off, is ive had it running well 3times, and the engine has been out 2 times now once due to part failure, once to me being paranoid after a knocking/ping sound (ended up being a broken lower engine mount) :p and each time i tear it apart its ~$2-300 in gaskets so its killing my winter mod/IC $, I had plans to go even bigger this winter, but that may be postponed another year now :(
sick man mid 12s non I/C! sh*t id be happy with low 14s w/my setup lol. i guess ill see when the trans is done & its tuned! damn you've been busy :) hopefully every thing works out good this time! there better be some vid's of this monster on the track when its done lol!

·
Banned
3,667 Posts
sick man mid 12s non I/C! sh*t id be happy with low 14s w/my setup lol. i guess ill see when the trans is done & its tuned! damn you've been busy :) hopefully every thing works out good this time! there better be some vid's of this monster on the track when its done lol!

Hilarious signature.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts