Impala Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok Ive Owned My 96' Impala Ss For Two Years, Last December I Replaced The Opti(from The Dealership) Along With Wires, Plugs, Water Pump, Radiator And Added External Oil Cooler Due To The Radiator. Recently Ive Replaced The Ign. Control Module, Coil And Fuel Filter. Before I Replaced The Ign. Control Module, And Coil I Got An Engine Code P1351. Which Now Wont Reset At All. My Car Stalls Most Of The Time While Driving Or Sitting At A Dead Stop. Sometimes Takes About 10-12 Min To Start, Im Not Sure What It Could Be But My Boss At Work Thinks It Might Be The Opti Again. Ive Checked For The Power To The Opti, Coil, Ign Mod And To The Pcm. Everything Gets Power. So Im Looking For Anyone That Can Help Me Figure This Problem Out, And My Car Has Roughly 94500 Miles On It, I Bought It With 69000 Miles On It. Also I Have An Issue With The Twilight Sentinal, I Have Replaced The Switch From The Dealership And Still Only The Headlights Come On. Thank You To Anyone That Can Help Me Or Give Me Some Advice.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts