Impala Forums banner

81 - 84 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
The brakes were put on last week and I got them all broken in adn what a diffenece. They stop on a dime, they are quite and they are smooth! For my first time ever messing with brakes i was happy with how easy it was! couldn't be happier with them! They also look much cleaner and sportier! will get pictures soon!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
Well the time has come and I have put it off as long as I could cause I have had it priced at probably 12+ places and it is always very expensive, Its time for new tires. Probably going to have it done in the next 7 days, its going to cost between $900-$1200 depending on the tire choice. Anyone else have the 18 inch rims and have any tire recomandations that are great all year round tires? Im leaning towards continential extreme contact06's.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I like your consistency on fixing up your vehicle. But I do have to agree with a couple of the guys here about the front end. And I'm not really a fan of those headlights. I'm going for the American muscle look on mine. I'll post a thread soon. But yeah good job on your car

81 - 84 of 84 Posts