Impala Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my 2012 impala LT, 13300 miles, for $14,322. It was a snowy day as we close in on the quarterly sales goals.

Raced home and ordered the Dornan front bar - advance auto online $69 shipped. Also, aired the tires - they were at 25 pounds. I like 40 pounds for the cloverleaf and straightaways.

But, one nagging problem - what is the best mudflap solution. Need some unobtrusive rears to start with.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
I put a molded set of GM flappers on my 09 SS that weren't supposed to fit with 18" wheels. They fit fine on my car and don't rub. YMMV.

19170964 Front
17800979 Rear

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I put a molded set of GM flappers on my 09 SS that weren't supposed to fit with 18" wheels. They fit fine on my car and don't rub. YMMV.

19170964 Front
17800979 Rear
found'm on ebay for 80bux. was wondering if there are others that look as good or better and are cheaper.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bluetooth

just figured out my impala doesn't have bluetooth as it was ordered as a fleet vehicle for rental. No biggie to me. I was told it did not have onstar which I didn't care about. However, bluetooth is part of the onstar module. So, watch out for that if it matters.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
just figured out my impala doesn't have bluetooth as it was ordered as a fleet vehicle for rental. No biggie to me. I was told it did not have onstar which I didn't care about. However, bluetooth is part of the onstar module. So, watch out for that if it matters.
Yup you need Blondestar to get Bluetooth.:devil:

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Canadian Tire sells good mudflaps that fit really well for like $17 per pair.

·
LIFETIME HILLBILLY
6,197 Posts
If my factory mud flaps would fit, I would give you mine. These things are garbage IMO, doesn't keep anything off my car...

Reactions: CinRed

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Thanks! I'll check it.
I think these are the ones that I got for my car. They conform well to the shape of the car. Just be careful to put them on square to the wheel well. I put one of them on a little twisted, but it's okay. :eek:k3:

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts