Impala Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As we all know the seats lack support for "aggresive" driving. BESIDES aftermarket racing seats is there a swap from say something like a Monte? My '04 seats were not great but much better. I'm at a loss here. Any help would be great. Thank in advance.

·
Premium Member
10,732 Posts
any good automotive upholstery trim shop can add foam to your seats. MY father in law had exactly what you want to have done, done on his Chevy. It was about 150 for both front seats and he is extremely happy now.

·
Mr. Handy
6,289 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Newer GTP/GXP seats like I have, you wont move anywhere with these. :eek:k3:

·
Registered
432 Posts
Dark grey

·
LIFETIME HILLBILLY
6,197 Posts
Wonder if those will swap in a 7th gen?

·
LIFETIME HILLBILLY
6,197 Posts
Ok, I'm hittin the junk yards! I gotta figure out how to get the back seat to match now :gaah:

·
LIFETIME HILLBILLY
6,197 Posts
I should mention that FRONT seats are usually interchangable. rear seats are an entirely different story.
Thats what I was thinking, maybe I could find some leather Impala non folding rear seat in the same or very close color .

·
Registered
432 Posts
They are in my 99 regal, so they will fit in the impalas.

Reactions: SCOTTYINWV

·
Registered
432 Posts
Yes, mine are from a gtp.

·
LIFETIME HILLBILLY
6,197 Posts
What yeas to look for dave? and what about the rear seat? What had to be done tio make it fit?

·
Mr. Handy
6,289 Posts
^^ Also wondering this. Don't really have the need for front's yet as mine are in great shape but, if I can pick up a set of leathers cheap at the yard then, why not? Right? Plus heated, hell yeah!!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts