Impala Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are getting a new car and are debating on either a Monte Carlo or an Impala?

Which would you suggest and why?

I'd prefer the Monte Carlo because the Impala to me just looks to plain.

Should I rethink this?
"we" as in my family.
There are five of us, so yes, I guess that one with the most room would be nice.

Im not the one that is making the final decision but I would like to find out a little bit about the cars so that I can try to help my parents make it.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Get what you really want, or else you'll be unhappy with your decision. If how a car looks is your main concern, then go with the Monte Carlo. If there are other concerns you have. Make a list of the reasons why you want each car. Buy whichever has the most reasons to buy. Good luck. :)

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like the Impala better but they are basically the same car. The monte carlos just look weird to me.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I love Monte Carlos. Since I was 12 I wanted a 2000-2005 Monte Carlo SS. Now that I'm 19, the insurance company decided to bend me over and have their way with me so I had no choice but to go for an Impala. Since you have a family of 5, I'd have to recommend an Impala. A lot more room in the back seat for the family and with 4 doors its cheaper on insurance. Their the same car just with different bodies. Also, if you get a Impala LS (like what I have) they still look pretty sporty but with all the room and luxury, hence LS. Eventually I'll get a Monte Carlo, but that wont be for a couple years! :smile:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts