Impala Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently I got a 06 impala ss used. When I got it it came pretty stock only thing done to the car was a walker quiet flo mufflers and a set of MSD ignition wires and K&N drop in filter. So over past couple weeks I been doing the normal bolts ons. I installed a cold air intake I got from amazon for $100 no air box but planning to make one out of sheet metel in the future like the cold air inductions one can’t see myself paying $400 for K&N just for a box. I also installed a trans go shift kit and a cheap amazon Hayden performance trans cooler. Also changed the trans fluid and filter and gasket while doing that. And I recently just got a diablo trinity t2 tuner and it’s running on the 91 NO DOD TUNE and firm trans shift. I also got my local muffler shop calgary muffler to delete the resonator and planning on getting a hi flo Magnaflow car welded in instead of the stock one this week. Also I have a LQ9 truck intake from a 2004 avalanche in the making I got from pick and pull and pull and shaved the top and gonna do the truck intake swap once my adapters and stuff come in. I was wondering if there’s any more ways to improve performance without big engine overhauls like cam swap or turbo(don’t want to do that yet my cars a daily) something I was wondering if accel coil packs or msd ignition would improve performance also swapping out the OEM injectors with bigger injectors such as ls3 or ls6 injectors.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts