Impala Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
No TreadSS Left
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up fellas? I am newer to the forum, and just started my venture into modding my SS. But I love car shows and would love to have a group that travels and hangs out at the car show. Definitely don't think my car is a show car by any means. Not a ton of money to dump in the engine, stereo, subs, rims and all of that. Maybe some day, but low key mods for now. But I would love to find other Impala owners willing to check out shows or just meet have a BBQ check out the rides. Lets see what we can come up with, nice weather is around the corner.

·
Go Get It
15,060 Posts
Why not leave a note on the Impalas you see around town? I'm sure not too many of them know about the forum.

·
Go Get It
15,060 Posts
Give it a week or so to show up in the mail, if it doesn't come then I'd send him a Pm

·
Registered
201 Posts
could just make a flyer and like ryd slo said leave them on cars, im down to get a Michigan meet going. even if they don't have a impala stick one on their car, they might kno someone lol

·
Registered
15 Posts
Love car show also,I live in Holly MI, they have a small car show downtown here every Wed. in the summer. I dont get to go though as I work 2nd shift and drive 2hrs one way but I do take time off to go to the Back to the Bricks cruise and car show every year. If you have never been its an absolute blast if you like car shows you will love this. They cruise Wed. and Thur. offically and Fri. unofficaly and the car show is on Sat. it all happens about the 3rd week of August,its like Christmas for car lovers lol.

·
Go Get It
15,060 Posts
I think that as long as you're recruiting members for the forum, I don't see any issue with it. Leaving a note saying something along the lines of "Sweet Impala! I drive a 2007 SS myself. Come check us out at impalaforums.com my user name is KCJC2011" would be perfectly acceptable

·
Super Moderator
10,732 Posts
Am I able to use the forum like put it on a flyer so people can check and see it's some what legit. I just don't wanna break any rules ya know
absolutely!

·
Registered
201 Posts
I am super geeked to go to a impala meet and I will help in any way I can to get one set up just so I can attend lol. I couldn't sleep so I made a flyer, if you are interested in seeing it let me know and I will post it up tomorrow so you can use or see just for a example.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts