Impala Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is anybody part of the impala car club in or arround miami or nows when they will be meeting up would luv to go an c the cars an get some information an ideas as to what i would like to do to my SS

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
um if u have a myspace look up I.N.C IMPALAS AND CAPRICES there a b bbody group in almost every state theres a couple in florida hope this helps peace

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the response men gonna check it out just got my 96 SS my dream car an want to do engine work to get MORE HP but dont hav a clue as what to do

·
Registered
4 Posts
car club or enthusiasts near tampa

im new to the tampa fl area and if anyone knows of a car club in the area let me know how to get in touch with them...im stuck out in apollo beach and will go crazy if i cant find some more car guys/gals to talk shop with.

·
Registered
27 Posts
im new to the tampa fl area and if anyone knows of a car club in the area let me know how to get in touch with them...im stuck out in apollo beach and will go crazy if i cant find some more car guys/gals to talk shop with.
Yeah I am in the General Tampa Bay Area too. I would like to know of some clubs or gatherings around.

·
Registered
2 Posts
live in miami.... all i do is check out the regular hangouts. if you find anything let me know. o si encuentras otro hangout bueno de miami tambien

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am in Miami I don't drive one right now but I am a certified dealer tech to work on them and I tune the newer ones if you need to get hooked up...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts