Impala Forums banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Go Get It
15,065 Posts
There's a mostly abandoned shopping center with a huge parking lot that's always empty in Burtonsville. If anyone wants to meet up there tomorrow evening, I'd be down

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
There's a mostly abandoned shopping center with a huge parking lot that's always empty in Burtonsville. If anyone wants to meet up there tomorrow evening, I'd be down
If you guys are still down inbox me we gotta exchange numbers so we can actually make this happen.

·
Go Get It
15,065 Posts
There's the big meet at baysox stadium in bowie on April 27

At some point, I'd like to do an Impala Forums only meet, just gotta find the free time

·
Go Get It
15,065 Posts
There's a thread on here "official college park tuning meet" with all the info

·
Go Get It
15,065 Posts
Alright, we're trying to set up a forum meet-up at the meet on April 27th. Anyone in the area that's free should come out and join us.

If you want to come, please head over to the other thread to reserve a spot in the Impala Forums group for the meet. By reserving a spot, we will be able to enter the meet as a group, and park together in a designated area. We will need commitment to make this work, and since there is a $5 entry fee for every car that has to be pre-paid, we'll need to organize that payment as well.

The deadline for reserving a spot is April 14

·
Papa SSmirf
1,046 Posts
I will try to make this for sure! Anyone servin' beer?!
Nah no alcohol being served as it is a family event and cops will be at the event, but will still be a fun time regardless... Maybe after the event, we can all go to a place like TGIFridays or Applebee's or something for a few drinks afterwards if there's a place like that nearby...

So who else besides me, Jeff and KJ23_2011Impala, are going to this event on the 27th??? If you are DEFINITELY going and joining us, PLEASE head over to the official event thread page and say so there. That is the official head count page, and we will need to know just how many members here are going, so we know how many spots we need to reserve for this to be an official ImpalaForums.com meet...

Thanks guys, and hope we can get more than just the 3 of us there, and I hope to see and meet a lot of you nearby members there as well!

Reactions: RYD SLO

·
Go Get It
15,065 Posts
You have ONE WEEK LEFT to reserve your spot for the meet on the 27th!

·
Go Get It
15,065 Posts
There is a car show this Saturday, June 21 in the Briggs Chaney shopping center (right next to the Silver Spring auto park at Rt 29 and Briggs Chaney road).

The time is noon-3pm

I will be in attendance :beer:

·
Go Get It
15,065 Posts
Always down to meet.

I'm on vacation this week, but definitely when i get back

Reactions: Lazy Jay

·
Registered
568 Posts
I'm guessing you all are doing mostly forum related impala only hangouts?

There's a pretty big list here for dc metro here:

CAPITAL CRUISIN'-- Cruise Ins

There's also Saturday/Sunday morning hangouts that are more a more structured flash mobbish type - Show up - get your coffee, walk around check out cars, meet some people and bail by 10am.

Just google Cars and Coffee and your state and you should find something near you.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts