Impala Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a heads up i was thinking about having a meet sometime soon and see who is in MD with Impalas im trying to see the general area of where everyone lives so we can set up a meet spot and have a spot to hold a cookout or whatever we decide to do . comment with suggestions or basically where in MD you live or you can inbox me its up to you guys.

·
Go Get It
15,055 Posts
There's a big ass empty parking lot in Burtonsville that we can use, so long as there isn't any dumb shit like racing. Pretty close to where I live in Silver Spring.

I'm out of town until the beginning of August though

·
Registered
22 Posts
I live near the Ft mead area but Burtonsville is very close. They also have a decent sized park with benches and a few grills. I know a few people with impalas also. SS, LTZ, 91C, Base, ECT. Just keep me in the loop.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lets make that happen and idk where Burtonsville is but if you guys are closer to there then thats cool with me . all we need is a date and time when is convienent for yall ???? weekends i know are more suitable for most people.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I live in Annapolis so actaully yall are pretty damn close like at like 30 mins from silver spring and less then 20 mins from ft meade

·
Go Get It
15,055 Posts
Here is the shopping center that's mostly vacant now. They've got a large empty parking lot where we could hang out and check out everyone's cars.

https://goo.gl/maps/sL9Fy

I'll do some scouting at the park, I don't remember seeing grills there (unless we're thinking of different ones Soze), but we'd likely need some type or permit to gather there anyways.

I'll be pretty much free during all of August, so whenever we can get the most Imps together (I agree, likely a weekend) will be good for me :eek:k3: So long as it isn't on the 2nd (already got plans)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah that's spot is fine with me; yeah the second im busy also but once we find more people we should be able to set up a day and time

·
Go Get It
15,055 Posts
Any Saturday afternoon or Sunday will work for me. Any other day is no good

·
Go Get It
15,055 Posts
So every Sunday morning (during the warm months) there's an impromptu car show in the shopping center across the street from the abandoned one in Burtonsville. Could be a good time to get together and see some other cool rides

·
Go Get It
15,055 Posts
Not that I ever heard of. Gotta get a meet together in spring time. Lets start planning now :beer:

·
Go Get It
15,055 Posts
Only one I really know of is the Burtonsville one, and it's relatively small. Still some very nice cars there though.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Too much snow and salt again this winter. Figures - I buy a new car after 11 years and all chaos happens again.

I miss 1998 was it? like 45F all winter.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts