Impala Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Classic-tron
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Ice Cream Cruise is coming up on August 3rd! Its in Omaha, NE! Its basically a non city orginized Car show and cruise! they do some cuising, street racing, showing all day, drag races on an actual strip and so much more! so MANY bikes and cars, you name the car or bike, and it's there!!! heres some pictures from last year(s)! and videos! i missed out on last year, but ill surely be there this year! :eek:k3: hopefully some of you guys can also make it! people come from ALL over! Come join!! :beer: videos say roughly 2000ish cars and like 300 bikes!

one of the few parking lots!
icc.jpg

one of the MANY cruise pictures!
ICC10-700x250.jpg

Videos!

part II

Let me know what you guys think!! :yahoo:

·
Banned
748 Posts
Will see if have enough saved holiday's and if my imp still running, might drive down to usa, do drivers let others drive their pimped rides though ?

·
Classic-tron
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Will see if have enough saved holiday's and if my imp still running, might drive down to usa, do drivers let others drive their pimped rides though ?
no lol unless you of course wanted someone to drive it! but generally you drive what you bring!! ill probably be taking my caprice down there! and will probably get a hotel there in town and stay with some friends! cause last year they all drove home at like 4am! lol

·
Mr. Handy
6,289 Posts
Stop lying you're not leaving canada :yikes:

Reactions: 85'Caprice

·
LIFETIME HILLBILLY
6,197 Posts

·
Banned
748 Posts
Why I not allowed my car is perfectly legal for awful streets of usa.

·
Banned
748 Posts
hahahahaha thats quite the trip!! thats funny you guys! either of you two plan on going?!
They cant because their parole officer wont let them :giggle:

Reactions: 12ltz

·
LIFETIME HILLBILLY
6,197 Posts
oh come on! no bashing anyone! ...but coming from the guy that believed he has blinker fluid! :dunno: hahaha really man?? :bang: :giggle:
My muffler bearing went out or I'd be coming :gaah:

·
LIFETIME HILLBILLY
6,197 Posts

·
Mr. Handy
6,289 Posts
If my impy is up for it and can get off work I'd love to. Not making an promises though

·
Classic-tron
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
sounds good! would be awesome if we could get a good size group of impala/caprices to all meet up there! would make for allooottt of fun! :)

·
Super Moderator
18,506 Posts
Ka far for me. Don't have that kind of vaca time either. I'd LOVE to come out with my son, though...:gaah:

·
Mr. Handy
6,289 Posts
understandable!! im sure i wont be able to get many peopel to go from the site, but thought i could at least try!:eek:k3:
Def worth a shot!

I will have to see how my top end rebuild goes and if I can afford new rear hubs/brakes. If so, I will try my hardest to get off of work for this trip. It would be my first trip by myself. But, I hopefully will be starting a new job within the next couple months so, who knows.

·
Classic-tron
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Def worth a shot!

I will have to see how my top end rebuild goes and if I can afford new rear hubs/brakes. If so, I will try my hardest to get off of work for this trip. It would be my first trip by myself. But, I hopefully will be starting a new job within the next couple months so, who knows.
who knows, is right! we can surely play it by ear! :eek:k3: i know theres a group of about.... 25 or 30 cars from my area going! lol not all impalas or caprices, but im just talking our cruise group! :yahoo:

·
Mr. Handy
6,289 Posts
awwww come on! nothing wrong with a little vacation trip! :lol::eek:k3:
That's what I am thinking. I haven't taken an actual vacation trip in at least 3yrs. Our family use to go every year for a week up north to a cottage on a lake but, haven't been able to in the past.

But, it still depends on how my impy feels after the rebuild

1 - 20 of 23 Posts