March 2013 IOTM Voting

4K views 34 replies 17 participants last post by  Dadstoy 
#1 ·
Good luck to all! :beer:

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Now that's what I am talking about. A full poll!! :yahoo:

This is a tough one for me but, dadstoy has my vote. Don gets my 2nd vote though. Sorry scotty there is just something about a white 7th gen with tail covers :clap:

Reactions: SCOTTYINWV
#3 ·
:beer::happy1::beer:
This should be a good one this month

#6 ·
Definetly tough month indeed, i wish i couldve got a pic of the car since lowering it this past week. Oh well, could be next month or next year (lol). Good luck to everybody...

#7 ·
For me, most of this challenge depends on the camera used and position/place of the vehicle.

Holy sh this I bet, is going to be a close one. A good mixture of clean, older, and old vehicles :eek:k3:

#8 ·
Im not submitting defeat, but goodness this is a hot competition this month, if i lose, id be perfectly fine!

#10 ·
Everyone has an amazing ride this month! dftizg and Don have the highest quality pics. Everyone, Including p-3 deserves a vote (except me with my sheety htc cell pics...) . Dadstoy is drool worthy. Crime scene is sleek, Barricade looks like Diry Harry is gettin ready to pop out with a 44 magnum. jbarnett13 has a nice unique look with the roof rack. 1impalavision1 probably has the cleanest looking tinted tails, smokin06impalass has the FBI ride vibe. And if p-3's pics were flipped he'd look like the rags to riches story. All good quality rides! :eek:k3: Part of me said vote for Scotty :giggle: but nope, Don gets my vote for one of the cleanest 7th gen with great photography. Good luck to all! I think I'll be investing in a high quality camera soon since I love taking pics of my Impy. I have next months entry in mind.

#11 ·
Couldn't have said it any better. I agree with everything you said.

Papa D has a nice police look going for it. P-3 has headlights and a minimalist look. Agree don has one of the nicest looking 7th gens I have ever seen. I keep telling you guys there is something about white with tail covers that just gives me a boner :giggle:Don: The chrome wheels are growing on me now. Must be the combination with white. Scotty, if you had a better camera you might have gotten my 2nd vote behind don if, dadstoy wasn't in the poll. Dadstoy is just old school and clean as hell. No fair dadstoy :bang:

#17 ·
This is the second time ive come second place to a 60's Impala/SS. LOL:WTF::beer:. This month is probably my favorite competition since being here.

#18 ·
Screw you guys i am going home.. meaning i vote for my ride homies its a story of months of painful visits to the shop for the car recovering from a horrible accident that left it paralyzed from the left side.

#23 ·
A temporary ban I believe.

Look below their user name :eek:k3:

Anywho I believe we are not supposed to talk about people who have been banned or why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.