Impala Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a '94 Caprice that I'd like to remove the ps from. The car is a dd for now, but soon it will see mainly weekend/track duty. Does anyone know a part number or where to find a manual steering box that will bolt up? I've searched but came up with nothing.

T

·
0 Posts
I've got a '94 Caprice that I'd like to remove the ps from. The car is a dd for now, but soon it will see mainly weekend/track duty. Does anyone know a part number or where to find a manual steering box that will bolt up? I've searched but came up with nothing.
I'm pretty sure Nabby Bobby switched the Black Bat to manual steering... Anyone know what he used? I'm guessing a 70's Impala or Malibu or something...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Flaming river sales one that they claim fits s10's, G-bodies, 3rd gen f-bodies, and the 94-96 b bodies. Its $560 though :eek:

I'm thinking a factory manual s-10 box might work, but I may have to have the s-10 pitman arm with it. Supposedly a lot of f and g body guys use the s-10 boxes, I just haven't found where anyone used one on their b-body.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts