Impala Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Magnaflow finally have a cat back exhaust system for the Current generation Impala. Here is the part # if anyone interested in getting one. "Magnaflow #19023
Cat-Back Exhaust System 2015-16 Chevy Impala 3.6L". The lowest price i found was on MagnaFlow 2.25/2.5 Cat-Back Exhaust (2015 Impala 3.6L) [19023] I bought my Magnaflow catback system from those guys, very good price and free shipping.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Yea, Ive seen that setup, though not heard it. Its like a grand, which will be hard pressed for some to handle. I myself cant see paying that much. If I can find what mufflers they use, I may go that route. Also from what I have seen that setup is for LTZ trim and dont have the turndowns for the non LTZ bumper cover

·
Registered
286 Posts
This has been our for ages I thought lol. The price is crazy lol. Get a custom one made at a shop would be much cheaper, I would i think

·
Registered
26 Posts
I would go that route, but after hearing other, yours included Jules, Im sticking with magnaflow. I guess Im looking for this sound
I know its stillen but if anyone knows if this 3.6 lfx in our cars can sound like this please lemme know

·
Registered
484 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
I would go that route, but after hearing other, yours included Jules, Im sticking with magnaflow. I guess Im looking for this sound https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXk9-l3bQbw I know its stillen but if anyone knows if this 3.6 lfx in our cars can sound like this please lemme know
Lol, okay than. Just delete your mufflers, will give you a very nice sound, and not be too loud OR Buy a short magnaflow resonator, and 2 magnaflow oval mufflers, and get a shop to weld the right pipe sizes, 2.5 inch i think. Should be exact same sound without the ridiculous 800ish$$ bill. But every1 has an opinion, and i like to save money.
Our 9th gens sound the exact same as the 8th gens with the LFX, its gonna sound like a 350z 3.6 ISH, roughish nice low rumble at idle, as soon as you give it any gas and throttle its gonna get high pitch and IMPORT sounding don't care what exhaust you have lol, they all sound the same high rpms IMO except for a custom ricer job like mine, you will never get the muscle sound out of the LFX.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Nah Im not looking for that muscle sound at all. Never gonna get that out of any 6. But the sound you describe, like in that video I posted, YEA!!! Thats what Im looking for. Thanks man!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Lol, okay than. Just delete your mufflers, will give you a very nice sound, and not be too loud OR Buy a short magnaflow resonator, and 2 magnaflow oval mufflers, and get a shop to weld the right pipe sizes, 2.5 inch i think. Should be exact same sound without the ridiculous 800ish$$ bill. But every1 has an opinion, and i like to save money.
Our 9th gens sound the exact same as the 8th gens with the LFX, its gonna sound like a 350z 3.6 ISH, roughish nice low rumble at idle, as soon as you give it any gas and throttle its gonna get high pitch and IMPORT sounding don't care what exhaust you have lol, they all sound the same high rpms IMO except for a custom ricer job like mine, you will never get the muscle sound out of the LFX.
You just crushed my dreams!!! I just bought the magnaflow 40's series mufflers!!! Was hoping to get that rumble!!! Right now I sound like a infinity lol. I have the Walker/Colt Stainless mufflers and resonator delete setup.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts