Impala Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Installed the Canuck Motorsports springs and put the wheels back on for the warm weather. also put on new Kumho Ecsta SPTs. i did not upgrade the struts just yet, that will still have to wait a while.
WARNING: if you drop your 7th (and probably 8th Gen) and you run a 20" wheel or bigger, you will at least have to roll the rear fenders. i just did it yesterday. for any questions regarding the install of the springs or rolling the fenders, just let me know. i did it all myself instead of getting raped at a shop. its not that hard to do, really. I also plan on painting the rocker panel moldings red to match the car (can see a quick photochop in the 3rd pic) and am considering painting the headlight housings.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
looks good the 20's set it off...... cant wait to get at least 22's for my ride this summer:biggrin:

·
Registered
358 Posts
nice man the car looks sick dude!!

·
Registered
375 Posts
Seems familiar ? :smile:

Going for IOTM this year?

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Seems familiar ? :smile:

Going for IOTM this year?
still have a lot of work to do before i will consider myself for IOTM. i dont want to half-ass it. i need to repaint the pillars, back bumper, calipers, rocker panel, and realign the exhaust, since somehow its off center now :rolleyes:
but yeah, still a lot to do before i will submit.

everyone else: thanks for the compliments :biggrin:

·
Registered
117 Posts
How does the ride differ suspension wise nowm as compared to stock? I like the drop you got, I would like to drop mine about an inch or inch and a half. I still want to keep it somewhat stock looking. What do you recommend for this 1 or 1.5 inch drop?

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
How does the ride differ suspension wise nowm as compared to stock? I like the drop you got, I would like to drop mine about an inch or inch and a half. I still want to keep it somewhat stock looking. What do you recommend for this 1 or 1.5 inch drop?
the eibach springs have a more subtle drop, but i have heard from different people that they are a little stiffer ride.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts