Impala Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see a few '94-'96 Imps around, but not a whole lot. Curious to know if there are any groups around the New Orleans - Lafayette area (and areas in between). :eek:k3:

·
Registered
90 Posts
I am located in Lafayette, LA. I also have seen at least 8 to 10 Impala SS's around in between the Lafayette and New Orleans areas. I was looking for a club, also but to no avail...:bang:

·
Super Moderator
7,056 Posts
Do you guys see a many of the boxies down there? Just curious, I will be down in the Baton Rouge area September 1 - 5 on vacation. Don't have definite plans but one of the days plan to find a beach to enjoy. May even go to New Orleans for a day.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Do you guys see a many of the boxies down there? Just curious, I will be down in the Baton Rouge area September 1 - 5 on vacation. Don't have definite plans but one of the days plan to find a beach to enjoy. May even go to New Orleans for a day.
I am in the Lafayette area, you'll pass right by me on your way to B.R. I've seen a few box chevies around here but mostly driven by older women :lol:...Where in North Texas are you? I pass through there often on my way to Sherman, TX to see my daughter. I'm up there at least every other month.

·
Super Moderator
7,056 Posts
I am in the Lafayette area, you'll pass right by me on your way to B.R. I've seen a few box chevies around here but mostly driven by older women :lol:...Where in North Texas are you? I pass through there often on my way to Sherman, TX to see my daughter. I'm up there at least every other month.
PM sent. Am planning to visit Avery Island during the vacation.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
They're are plenty of "boxes" out here. Just depends on areas.... typically see around small town regions (New Roads, Port Allen, Opelousas, Washington, etc). They usually have big rims (24"+) & rattling trunks that'll shake YOUR doors off.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts