Impala Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Go Get It
15,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Everyone was okay, but I could hear it from the top floor of my highrise!

It involved a bus and a Sentra... the pictures explain as much as I know in terms of how it happened...

People posing at the bumper..smh

Sorry for sh*t quality

He turned this:

into this:

·
LIFETIME HILLBILLY
6,197 Posts
Wtf no 9c1 wheels

·
Go Get It
15,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, some of the unmarked cruisers around here are civilian appearance, so they go in noticed in traffic...

·
Back in Black
4,127 Posts
Yeah, some of the unmarked cruisers around here are civilian appearance, so they go in noticed in traffic...
So they can sneak up on you better:yikes::giggle:
In Fairfax, Va they have a few pick-up trunks with camper shells on them, older model also. It was a :WTF: when I saw that.

·
Go Get It
15,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Howard county has a few ford minivans that are sneaky. They also have a black mustang with tinted windows they run up and down the highway at about ten over. Anybody who passes it gets pulled over

·
LIFETIME HILLBILLY
6,197 Posts
They have a srt8 charger on 20s blacked out in whitesville on the state pd

·
Super Moderator
10,793 Posts
They use everything here , vans, SUVs , pickup trucks , all colours , tinted windows , I've been lucky so far :hope:

·
Registered
96 Posts
I've noticed lately the increase in unmarked cars in my area . Thanks to the damn human and drug smugglers around here. . I got stopped by an unmarked Black Ford Raptor last week when I was coming from work .

·
Registered
96 Posts
I've noticed lately the increase in unmarked cars in my area . Thanks to the damn human and drug smugglers around here. . I got stopped by an unmarked Black Ford Raptor last week when I was coming from work .
Yup , has to be from all those drug busts . Just yesterday they busted this guy on a stolen F-250 with 200 lbs of weed .

·
LIFETIME HILLBILLY
6,197 Posts
Oh noooooo... They got our delivery?
with RYD SLO

·
Go Get It
15,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
LIFETIME HILLBILLY
6,197 Posts