Impala Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a really nice custom 03 impala, the 3.4, but man.... I've done so much and I love it but I want the 3.8 so I can supercharge it and the whole 9 yards my 3.4 has a bunch of custom interior/exterior paint, premium vinyl wraps, brand new touch display radio with a mono block 12 and all new door and 6.5 speakers, sounds damn good, all new fornt and rear rotors and breakpads, front hubs, custom painted calipers an rims, (man they look good... seriously) plus I have new lug covers not shown in image, new tie rods control arms, about to do a tcc pwm solenoid replacement with new filter and gasket, intake system clean as hell, custom dash, badass aftermarket led headlight housing with premium vinyl wrap tinted and led head/tail lights, led color interior lights, custom grill, 600 tires bought new about 4k miles ago, vinyl wrap molding trim, fresh oil change and ive kept up well with maintenance. I want a good deal is all im asking for, 00-05 impala 3.8l in good condition hopefully bronzmist, or black and any other dark factory colors in good condition

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts