Impala Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm looking to get a new head unit with more features, I have a stock one w/sat w/o bose six speaker system at the moment.

The original stock radio was a simple AM/FM and CD player model with no satellite, I had harnessed installed (see signature) and a 2012 Stock Impala Head Unit installed.

I have a few dilemmas here, since my SAT is not stock, I will have to research if the aftermarket tuner will work with the new head unit, or if I can simply plug my SAT antenna directly to the head unit.

With that said, here are the features I'm looking for. I want it to look somewhat stockish still, so possible one big touch screen with minimal buttons will reduce odd looking buttons that don't fit in. I was thinking this would fit it nicely, double din of course.

Bluetooth is a must as I want to use my music player and wirelessly send audio to it.

DVD player would be nice, USB or SD (or both, either or) for media I would like, for videos. I will be upgrading the speakers after I get the unit, just shopping at the moment.

Thanks for reading.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Update, I got the iSimple Solutions device I linked above, I got it off of ebay for only $59, so I saved $30, oh yea, it works just great, for those with Android, wondering if it will work, the answer is most likely, I see it as bluetooth is bluetooth, it should work no matter what as long as your phone has the options to stream via bluetooth in the 1st place.

My Phone is a HTC One SV, by the way.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts