Impala Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I have a 9th gen, and want to get an extra set of rims for winter tires so i don't mess up my nice ones.

Anybody trying to sell off a set of 18"?? i don't want 19 or 20 as they are a little wider and not as good for snow tires.

Im not a fan of un mounting and remounting tires on a rim so i think an extra set is better.

so far im having terrible luck finding anything on ebay worth gettting or craigslist.

Idealy id like steel rims, but aluminum ok im just going to powder coat them black.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hello,

I have a 9th gen, and want to get an extra set of rims for winter tires so i don't mess up my nice ones.

Anybody trying to sell off a set of 18"?? i don't want 19 or 20 as they are a little wider and not as good for snow tires.

Im not a fan of un mounting and remounting tires on a rim so i think an extra set is better.

so far im having terrible luck finding anything on ebay worth gettting or craigslist.

Idealy id like steel rims, but aluminum ok im just going to powder coat them black.

I'll have a set of 18" 2LT wheels for sale soon. Where in Wisconsin are you located? I bought a set of 20" wheels and need to get them painted. Tires look like the previous owner had just replaced them too.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What are you askin for them??

Pics??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The wheels have to be from a 9th gen impala btw

·
Registered
229 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
What are you askin for them??

Pics??

I can't seem to be able to add pictures. But I'll be putting them on craigslist for $650. Im in the milwaukee area by southridge mall. Don't know if you would want to take a look at them.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hit me a pm I’m in Waterford wi

·
Registered
30 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts