Impala Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Looking to purchase the silver trim for the SS model. I have perfect condition woodgrain to trade or just looking buy outright. Let me know! Thanks!

PS Also looking for aftermarket tail lights and headlights

·
Registered
114 Posts
Hello, I've got a pair of really sharp looking Spyder Halo headlights you may be interested in. They are brand new, prewired completely plug and play. You just take out your old headlight, unplug the one plug , put in the new headlight plug in the plug, put your screw back in and the white plastic tab and you're done. Takes all of 5 minutes. Really dresses up the car. They are brand new still in the box. I put them on my Chevy and had them on about 2 weeks and then sold the car but switched back the old headlights. There is not a mark on them. They are brand new and already aimed for a Chevy Impala SS 2008. I've enclosed the link, they are the ones checked. Make me a fair offer if you'd like them.

https://www.carid.com/2008-chevy-impala-headlights/spyder-halo-projector-headlights-25510940.html

·
Registered
519 Posts
I have a full set of brushed aluminum trim, with the whole door panel in black if you or anyone is still in the market.

I am located in Michigan BTW.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts