Impala Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Was Wondering If Anyone Upgraded Thier 5.3 V8 Yet ? Either Turbo Or Superchagered Etc?these Are Great Carz But Im Alwayz Trying 2 Add Horsepower And Speed 2 My Vehiclez I Just Want 2 Get On Side Of A Srt8 And Blow Da Doorz Off Of Em I Like Da Charger Srt8 But I Love Da Impala Ss If Anyone Has Any Info On Performance Sites,parts Etc Holla At Ya Boy

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Putting A 06-07 Monte Carlo Ltz/ss On A 06-09 Impala Ltz/ss

I Have A 2008 Impala Ss I Love My Car But I Dont Really Like How The Front Bumper Cover Lookz I Was Wondering If I Can Put A 06-07 Monte Carlo Ltz/ss Bumper Cover On A 08 Impala Ss I Think The Monte Bumper Cover Would Give The Impala A More Cleaner And Sportier Look I Know It Probably Would Work Since The Parts From The 95-01 Lumina And Monte Carlo Were Interchangable If Anybody Has Any Info Holla At Me Ya Dig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Probably Just Buy The Bumper Cover And Try It Anyway Im Just Curious

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
for engine parts, most LSx sites have stuff that will work, also serach for 3800 performance parts ( i think theres a link on here somewhere for one too), most w-body stores will ahve SOME 06+ mods avail, for a turbo kit:
www.cartuning.ca
as for s/c, i'm sue it wouldnt be too hard to part together a CSC kit ;), tuning would be the biggest issue

·
Registered
913 Posts
You can do a google search for body kits. I thinks it razzi who has a body kit that looks pretty sick on Imps. That cartunning website has alot of good info on the turbo for our style imp. I've been looking into it alot in the past week. They claim like 456hp at the wheels in a gxp which is basically the same car. Only problem for me is that the turbo costs about $5400 w/out install.

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
if you go base kit (no IC) expect times in the high 12s add the IC your easily in the low12s. Ive personally seen the GXP (one of the first track trips), its a badass car, ran a 13.1
with street tires and traction issues ;)

BTW you run 13.8-14.3 stock ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts