Impala Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am wondering if there is a forum member's archive or resource area where I might be able to find a good set of wiring diagrams for a 1989 Caprice with the 305 TBI motor?
Right now I am specifically looking for the connector pinout for the electrical connection going to the fuel tank but I would also like to figure out why my headlights and taillights do not function. Later I would like to dig into the harness for the TBI system since I eventually would like to convert the car to a TPI setup.
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am wondering if there is a forum member's archive or resource area where I might be able to find a good set of wiring diagrams for a 1989 Caprice with the 305 TBI motor?
Right now I am specifically looking for the connector pinout for the electrical connection going to the fuel tank but I would also like to figure out why my headlights and taillights do not function. Later I would like to dig into the harness for the TBI system since I eventually would like to convert the car to a TPI setup.
Thanks in advance.
did you ever find out im am looking for same info i did find out the purple wire powers the fuel pump on the c209 plug

1 - 2 of 2 Posts