Impala Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a 1967 4 door Chevy Impala Hard Top preferably in good running condition.
The most ideal situation would be to possibly find a older or retired person who doesnt drive anymore who has one in good
condition just sitting in their garage that they wouldnt mind selling. I am in california but im willing to travel if i can find one in the right
condition for the right price.

The 1967 4 Door Chevy Caprice Hard Top has an almost identical body type so that is something i may also be interested in.

·
Storm Trooper Ralf
4,334 Posts
Your here in california and you cant find one? Thats like saying you went to 7-11 and you couldnt find the beer. Whya 67 4 door? Are you building a super.natural replica?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Your here in california and you cant find one? Thats like saying you went to 7-11 and you couldnt find the beer. Whya 67 4 door? Are you building a super.natural replica?
yes in California and nope cant find one.

not a supernatural replica no but looking for same type of car used in that show.

·
Storm Trooper Ralf
4,334 Posts
go to car shows and swap meets. panoma, bakersfield, turlock, sacramento. L.A. if you want it you gotta hit those places. and summer is coming so are all the car shows. i was just at the sacramento autorama and there was about 400 cars there.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I will have a 67 Impala/Caprice 4dr hardtop for sale here in a few weeks........:yahoo: The car has a 327 and is a running driving car. The car is 99% RUST FREE and is also a Factory AC car. If you want to talk my email is [email protected] and my phone number is 913-400-2749.

Rick

PS. I live in Kansas City

·
Super Moderator
22,815 Posts
When you creat the FS thread, pics and price required in addition to the above info Thanks and GLWS! :beer:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
im still looking for one of these. doesnt have to be in perfect condition or anything but hopefully pretty rust free.

im in california but car doesnt have to be near me, im willing to have it shipped back to me from anywhere in the US if i can find one for a good price. i search pretty much all online places with not a whole lot of luck either in really bad shape or way out of my price range.

if anyone knows of one for sale locally or something that may not be posted online anywhere and wouldnt mind passing along the info i would appreciate it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
arctik86 - I'm looking for one as well to do a Supernatural restoration. Not sure if this is respected in the community or not, but it's what I want to work on. Let me know if you have had any luck. By your last post over two years ago you have had none.

And to anyone else out there..... I'm looking for a 1967 4 door hard top for a Supenatural restore. Never restored a car before and never worked on one. This has peaked my interest and I really want to do this. Nearly had one two days ago for $600 ! A complete car! It was bought out from under me. Still getting over it. Any help is greatly appreciated. I'm in Washington state and would prefer to keep it west coast or the northwest would be better.

Thanks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts