Impala Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, my name is David and I'm looking for any Southern California 2006+ Chevy Impala owners that will be willing to bring their car in to our company located in Chino, Ca 91710 and let us use the car for 1-3 weeks (depending on how long it takes) so we could make a new Prototype Lip kit or bodykit for the 06+ Chevy Impala.

We currently are also looking for the new 08-up cars aswell. We offer a FREE kit once the kit is complete and produced to the owner of the car that brings in the car. You can contact me at (909)628-8817 and ask for David, you may also visit our website at http://www.visionautodynamics.com our address is as follows:

14091 12th Street
Chino, Ca 91710
(909)628-8817
AIM:visionautodave

·
Registered
19 Posts
08 pimpala

Wats up david my name is dominic.I read your forum and iam interested in this but,can't not have my car out dat long.but when you get a wide body kit,I will be very interested in this kit.if anything I can give u my email for more info,by the way I stay in fontana...thanks

·
Registered
657 Posts
since that post was made 4 months ago and it was their only post on this forum, i would contact them at the address or phone number provided, im sure you will get better results. :wink:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts