Impala Forums banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Banned
84 Posts
Again, maturity is not getting butt hurt over being wrong.

I said take it to PM if you want to cry about it some more.

Thanks
Agree with jtrosky and robhazmat. You acted arrogantly and then whined when you were attacked. Conduct yourself in a better manner and you'll be treated as such.

·
Super Moderator
10,739 Posts
Now that all your butts don't hurt if you can't give the OP any advice then shut the kcuf pu

·
Super Moderator
10,739 Posts
You could test me and my Ban Hammer

·
Registered
144 Posts
I like applesauce!!

I like applesauce!!

I have decided to see if the non-violent conflict intervention training I was forced to take at work is actually a viable technique. I have chosen the "distract with something totally non-sensical" technique. This technique is supposed to provoke a WTF response from everyone involved, thus diffusing the situation. The unfortunate side effect is that it makes the person intervening look like a total dork. Which my wife would confirm is the norm anyway, so no downside on my part.

·
Super Moderator
10,739 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Here is some advice, do not get a 4 cyl for this car you will regret it. I have the V6 and I am glad I got it. Before that my previous 3 cars had a 2.5L 4 and it always bothered me because they lacked the passing power and acceleration. Seeing you have other concerns like metal flakes is the universe warning you

·
Banned
84 Posts
Here is some advice, do not get a 4 cyl for this car you will regret it. I have the V6 and I am glad I got it. Before that my previous 3 cars had a 2.5L 4 and it always bothered me because they lacked the passing power and acceleration. Seeing you have other concerns like metal flakes is the universe warning you
^This, I hate 4 cylinders in general though. They puke their guts out to get up to speed, many of them don't even make it far past 100,000 miles.

41 - 53 of 53 Posts