Impala Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up guys i just bought an 08 and need a stash spot. In my 92 wagon i used to be able to take out the headlamp swith and hide stuff there.... has anyone found anything of that nature in the newer model impalas? I also need a hidden compartment to put my gun in so if u know where i can get a secret compartment customized in the dallas area let me know

·
Registered
184 Posts
How about up your ass?

You'll need the warm up for when they catch you with that and you become someones girlfriend in prison.

Or you could duct tape em to the inside of your 26's?

---

Or here's an idea...

Get a legal gun. Keep it in the glovebox.

That might make too much sense to be plausible for you though?

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
lol u know more about the stash spots than me lol wonder what hes been hiding as for the gun come on texas is home of customizing headquarters of impalas im sure u can find a shop to take car of u let us know peace:biggrin:

·
Registered
913 Posts
lol u know more about the stash spots than me lol wonder what hes been hiding as for the gun come on texas is home of customizing headquarters of impalas im sure u can find a shop to take car of u let us know peace:biggrin:
Dallas is the home of customizing stash spots too! I say put a shotgun rack in the back window!

·
Registered
65 Posts
hahahahahahha.. thought ive heard it all.... prob not a good idea to ask where to put a stash spot.. deletes the whole purpose. you know.. the one about it being a secret.......

·
Registered
396 Posts
Dallas is the home of customizing stash spots too! I say put a shotgun rack in the back window!
if he would have bought a police model it would have came with a gun rack :biggrin: and to White93ltz i laughed my ass off haha

·
Registered
375 Posts
I should stop in the 8th gen area more often. This looked like fun :biggrin:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.