1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,815 Posts
Now when you say found....where is it found now? Your driveway? lol

·
Premium Member
22,815 Posts
I wish I had the money for a resto. :/ Could be a very fun project.

·
LIFETIME HILLBILLY
6,197 Posts
Somebody please save it!!!!

·
LIFETIME HILLBILLY
6,197 Posts
My favorite was always those 70-72 1st gen monte carlos and then there is the 86-87 Aerocoupe :love7:

Attachments

·
The F*** Killer
1,592 Posts
i like the two tone paint job.what the hell is that bubble car in the back????
I think is a Gem 2 seater golf cart.

·
Registered
418 Posts
I liked the mid-80's Monte Carlos, but not so much the Aerocoupe... Those 350's were SO easy to work on. You could mod those things up and make a ton of power with them.

·
LIFETIME HILLBILLY
6,197 Posts

·
Mr. Handy
6,289 Posts
I think is a Gem 2 seater golf cart.

2nd that but, some of them are actually considered cars and are road legal

·
Registered
303 Posts
I liked the mid-80's Monte Carlos, but not so much the Aerocoupe... Those 350's were SO easy to work on. You could mod those things up and make a ton of power with them.
:beer:

·
Premium Member
18,505 Posts
70-72 i think
It is either a 70 or a 71. The 72's had the rectangular signal light in the grill. 70 had round signals in the bumper, and 71 were small rectangular lights in the bumper. I had a 70...and a (late) friend of mine had a 72.

I don't think the mid-80's Monte SS's had 350's. My (ex) brother-in-law has an 85 SS and its a 305 4bbl....

·
8th Gen Antagonist
13,660 Posts
The 80's SS monte was ugly as shit, the standard monte was quite good looking though. Buddy of mine had an 84 he did an LT1 conversion on, I'd take that over an uglier version with a 305 any day.

·
Premium Member
18,505 Posts
The 80's SS monte was ugly as shit, the standard monte was quite good looking though. Buddy of mine had an 84 he did an LT1 conversion on, I'd take that over an uglier version with a 305 any day.

I had a black '85 with the 305 4bbl. I should have converted that one to a larger engine. You'da thunk I would have, but was too young and stupid. Hindsight, you know, hindsight.:bang:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts