Impala Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Storm Trooper Ralf
4,334 Posts
Im sorry they all should be dragged out in the street anf shot. I turned it off at 30 seconds in. Why would do this to me bro? Haha

·
Mr. Handy
6,289 Posts
Ejbers is that you sitting on the moped? :giggle::Jka:

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
lol, watched the entire thing. I really enjoyed the fact that the only 2 girls they managed to have sing any of it were undesirable. (As polite as I can be).

·
Super Moderator
10,775 Posts
I f***ing puked
Don't ever make me do that again

·
Every 2nd Matters
5,455 Posts
I watched the entire thing.. without sound (I hate rap). I might get flamed for this, but I didn't see too much wrong with the cars. The Lambo doors were the only thing I thought were goofy on the cars. Now the nobs behind the wheel of the cars... those guys looked ridiculous.

·
Mr. Handy
6,289 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,506 Posts
^^:giggle::lol:^^

Yea, I watched the whole thing too....my 12 year old son couldn't...He had to walk away! :giggle: I had to laugh at the stang. The last car that did the 360.....the bee fart sound it made, made me laugh!:giggle:

·
Super Moderator
10,775 Posts
High 5 for your son :clap:

·
LIFETIME HILLBILLY
6,197 Posts
I sort of agree with Papa. Those could be made into respectable cars, if it weren't for the owners. BUT, someone please crush that mustang into 1,000,000,000 pieces! The owner of it deserves a swift kick in the ass! And please ditch the lambo doors, its a Hyundai :gaah:

Reactions: kevin and Jd1

·
LIFETIME HILLBILLY
6,197 Posts
Is that Japanese Domestic Market? :giggle:

·
Storm Trooper Ralf
4,334 Posts
Jdm is the stupidest thing i have ever seen. These fucktards have bike racks and tow hooks and all kinds of stickers on their cars what a joke. I smoked this pos honda in our 99 ford f250 the other day. Those cars suck.

·
Drinks Gasoline
237 Posts
*sigh*

Watched it on mute too, mainly because I leave the computer on mute most of the time and didn't see a good reason to unmute for some ricers.

I was amused that the only cars the were seen in-action were that Mustang and that Nissan 350-type car, both that are available stock with the ability to break the tires loose. I was also amused that the moving camera wouldn't really let us see the cars too well. I don't know if that's artistic license, or if that's to hide flaws or other problems.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts