Impala Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Depends on your credit score. If you have great credit, then anywhere works. If you have middling or lower credit, or if you have income that is unique, inconsistent, harder to prove, then I recommend smaller lending institutions (credit unions) where they might take more time to review your specific circumstances in the best possible light.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi, as for me, I try not to take out large loans so that I don't run into debt and get into trouble. To buy a car, I saved some of the money, and took the other part on credit, but there was a small amount, so it was not a problem for me to quickly repay it. I've read a lot of stories about people being left without property because of their loan debts. So I live within my means and allow myself to take out small loans if I don't have enough money for gadgets or something else. And another important point is to use a proven credit company that you will trust. I was advised this one (https://credit-10.com/fi/ferratum-luotto/), I am pleased with both the interest rate and the conditions. The main thing is to repay the loan on time and then there will be no problems. Well good luck.

·
Registered
3 Posts
First, check your credit score, and figure out your budget and pick from two options getting a loan or getting a lease.
Research financing options compare all the numbers, not just monthly payments and at the end apply for the finance.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I think it's not a good idea to take a loan. I remember a story when I took a loan for the car that I wanted to buy for my wife. I wanted to give a present on my wife's birthday but I didn't know that taxes and unforeseen circumstances may disrupt my payment for the loan. Since I didn't have enough money to pay on time, I decided to find a job that can give me enough money. However, it was too late, and the International Debt Collection agency has come to my house. They said that I should return the money on time that they gave. In other words, they gave me a chance to get my money back in a month. Exactly one month later I returned the money and never took a loan, ever!

·
Registered
13 Posts
I think it's not a good idea to take a loan. I remember a story when I took a loan for the car that I wanted to buy for my wife. I wanted to give a present on my wife's birthday but I didn't know that taxes and unforeseen circumstances may disrupt my payment for the loan. Since I didn't have enough money to pay on time, I decided to find a job that can give me enough money. However, it was too late, and the International Debt Collection agency has come to my house. They said that I should return the money on time that they gave. In other words, they gave me a chance to get my money back in a month. Exactly one month later I returned the money and never took a loan, ever!
Could you tell me some more information about it? Let’s talk in PM

·
Registered
157 Posts
Loans are OK, with caution and common sense. You have to be more careful with car loans than with home loans because cars lose their value while homes generally increase in value. Some guidance sites provide advice on what percent of your income you should borrow at most for a vehicle. Personally I like to stay at 20% or less of my income for a car loan. Whereas many people are fine taking out a loan for twice or more of their annual income for a house.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts