Impala Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have some chevy rims that are crome and they came on my car but i have new ones and im just trying to get rid of these. Just shoot me a price and well work out a deal. They are 18's and they orginally came on my SS impala. But they will work on any GM model or other cars im sure.

Buick/Chevrolet, 18x7, 5 Lug, 115mm Bolt Pattern, 10 spoke chrome alloy wheel.
GM Part Number: 17801219

Model Years:
Impala '06-'11
Monte Carlo '06-'07
Allure '08-'09
LaCrosse '08-'09

http://www.hubcaphaven.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=HC&Product_Code=3487&Category_Code=333

Rims i have do not have tires or center caps.

thanks for looking!

PM me for any questions!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I dont know how to do pics on here, but the link of the wheels are the same exact thing. I can email them to you if you are interested. As for price, I said shoot me a price, i just want to get rid of these.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Link doesn't work. Yes I am interested. Your in the next state over.lol You could text me the pics?

·
Premium Member
22,815 Posts
Dynasty: They how to is in the Intro section. You NEED pics of YOUR wheels. And a SET price range at a minimum. Thanks.

·
Registered
30 Posts
$?

·
Premium Member
10,732 Posts
^^ While I happen not to like those particular GM aftermarket rims, that is a really really good price for someone who does.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Geez id love to make an offer on these but Ive stretched my wallet way to thin the past few weeks.

Someone better scoop these before my funds straighten out!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts