Impala Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i been seeing these 5" lift kits online.. more like 5" cups.. for about 30 bucks.
idk about these has anyone tried them before??
what is a another cheap 5" lift kit besides these cups? :dunno:

·
Registered
997 Posts
Please tell me the original question is a joke.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
anyways.. i was looking for a proper lift, and these cups im unsure of.. just seeing if anyone on here has tried them out before?

·
Registered
741 Posts
anyways.. i was looking for a proper lift, and these cups im unsure of.. just seeing if anyone on here has tried them out before?
Cups? 2 girls 1 cup? Post a link of what you are looking at. (so everyone can point and laugh) kidding... Someone who is into that style should be able to help.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
cups will not work it will f up your suspension so bad plus you have to comp for tha 5 inches raised somewhere in your drivetrain

you can usually put 24's on b body without lift so if you REALLY wanna go higher go to a customization shop and ask some questions if they dont want to answer them then they must not want business

·
Registered
997 Posts
not your kinda thing? then maybe you shouldn't open this thread?? maybe :idea:
My cherokee doesn't even have a 5" lift..... If new stock 9C1 springs are not high enough, you are doing somthing wrong. I refuse to let a perfectly good Caprice be ruined.

·
Registered
32 Posts
yeah lift cups are ok if you do them in the BACK ONLY.5" cups would be fine but you might need longer shocks. and your drive shaft might and might not be ok!!! but for the front wouldnt say so. you could use spacers in the front or go to this one web site called. http://www.universalcarlifts.com/ to get a bigger lift and the correct way. they sell kits on the web site

·
Registered
3 Posts
yeah lift cups are ok if you do them in the BACK ONLY.5" cups would be fine but you might need longer shocks. and your drive shaft might and might not be ok!!!

but for the front wouldnt say so. you could use spacers in the front or go to this one web site called.

universalcarlifts.com to get a bigger lift and the correct way. they sell kits on the web site

For more information on Lift Kit for Highway Driving please visit the website here jeepequipment.com/best-jeep-lift-kit-for-highway-driving-review/
I want to raise the rear end 5" to 6". I've check the parts stores here in Des Moines, Ia and no one has them. Where do I find air shocks? Are they a hassle to install? Is there a better option? Thanks.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts